3D Live-Cell Protease Activity Imaging
Now you can selectively image the activity of your protease in live cells.
EnSens® Fluorescent 3D Live Cell Imaging Kits for Protease Activity Tracking provide fluorescent protease activity probes (substrates) for use with live three-dimensional (3D) cell culture or co-culture.
- Non-toxic, protease-selective substrate and far-red fluorescent dye
- Stable (at least 6 days in cell culture), highly resistant to photobleaching
- Mixed directly into invasion matrix / scaffold / hydrogel (e.g. Matrigel®, or collagen gel)
- Enables real-time localization of specific protease activity by fluorescent microscopy
- Doesn’t rely on FRET, fluorescent proteins, or antibodies
If you don’t see the substrate or application you need, EnSens® recombinant & modular nature enables rapid custom development of novel, selective substrates. Contact us to find out more.
In the meantime, be sure to check out Phenotypic and MoA Analysis of Anti-Metastatic Molecules using 3D Tumoroid Invasion Assays, Kinetic Ligand Binding, and Cellular Microscopy, presented by BioTek Instruments as a webinar on March 11, 2015. BioTek also presented these data at AACR (see the video) on April 21, 2015. In addition to EnSens® technology, it features BioTek’s Cytation™ 5 Cell Imaging Multi-Mode Reader and Gen5 Data Analysis Software.
There are no products to list in this category.